Neptune Systems Apex 2016 KIT
A GREAT AQUARIUM JUST GOT EASIER.
Tell someone you own a saltwater aquarium you will usually hear this:
“Aren’t those things hard to take care of ?” or “I had one once and everything died when…”
Sadly, the real pleasures of an aquarium are often overridden by the struggle of upkeep. Worse yet, aquatic animals are unnecessarily sacrificed everyday. A proper monitoring and control system for your aquarium solves both these problems.
Your animals deserve better – you deserve better.
ENTER THE APEX
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when
- it’s not.
- Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you can correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
For years we have advocated a wired network connection for your Apex due to its superior reliability – and we still do. However, for many people a wired connection is just not possible.
NEW EASY SETUP
New set up wizards and to-do reminders help guide you through configuring everything from temperature control, trouble alerts to your mobile device, and many other common aquarium tasks. With this new Apex, an aquarium controller no longer requires an advanced degree — you are up and running in 5 EASY STEPS:
· Mount it to the wall or inside your cabinet
· Plug in the probes and your equipment
· Connect it to your home network via wi-fi or cable
· Run the new Configuration Wizards
· Get the basics of monitoring and control for your entire tank set up, in less than 15 minutes, with no programming!
IoTa – (Internet of Things, Aquarium)
The Apex is an IoTa platform built for reliability when things go wrong not just a toy to play with everything is A-OK.
Every Apex has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control panel) with complete functionality -even if the internet is down! This is important, see why. . .
NEW MOUNTING SYSTEM FOR APEX
Both the Apex and the Energy Bar 832 have an innovative attachment system that makes it easy to mount them up and also give convenient access to all the connections. The Apex mounts with just two screws. It has a hinged mount where you can flip it up, make your connections, and then flip it down, making it more difficult for water to enter the electronics via a cable. The Energy Bar 832 has a mounting brack you screw to the wall with just three screws and then the Energy Bar slides down onto the bracket.
THESE PROBES INCLUDED WITH YOUR APEX SYSTEM TO MONITOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR AQUARIUM
The Apex System includes probes for Temperature, pH, ORP, and Salinity. The pH and ORP probes are now double-junction as well so they hold calibration longer and have a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DOUBLE JUNCTION AND SINGLE JUNCTION PROBES?
Single junction probes put the reference electrode in direct contact with aquarium water. Over time, the junction will slowly leak aquarium water into the electrolyte which changes the accuracy of the probe and requires more frequent calibrations.
Double junction probes place a second vessel inside the main electrolyte with a second internal junction. The means that even when the aquarium water eventually begins to make its way in the first compartment, it still has to go through the second junction to contaminate the electrolyte surrounding the reference electrode.
N.B. Le foto sono puramente indicative, il prodotto che acquistate potrebbe differire dalla foto. Potete richiedere maggiori informazioni scrivendoci su Whatsapp oppure al nostro indirizzo email: email@example.com